Your Ballroom Rental Package Includes
- Private consultation with a Special Event Planner
- Complimentary menu tasting
- On-site hospitality/bridal suite for up to 10 guests with complimentary refreshments
- Elegant Atrium and South Courtyard for a Cocktail hour/Pre-function
- 5 hour event duration, plus an additional 2 1/2 hours for event set-up
- 72″ or 60″ round guest tables with standard linens in black, white or ivory poly-cotton
- Wood/wrought iron tall cocktail tables (10 available)
- Up to 3 specialty tables with linens in black, white and ivory poly-cotton (i.e. cake, escort table, DJ, etc.)
- Dark blue upholstered banquet chairs
- Staging for band or other entertainment with podium (stage is wheelchair accessible)
- Dance floor
- All service ware and china
- Complimentary cake stand, table numbers and bride/groom chair signs
Depending on the flair of your event, your menu service style could take the form of Plated, Buffet, or Chef Attended Stations.
For a more elegant atmosphere, consider one of our served lunch or dinner menus. In this instance, you may choose to offer your guests one entrée or dual entrées, prepared with the utmost care and attention.
Can’t make up your mind? Then go for a traditional style buffet. This offers a down-to-earth feel and, more importantly, plenty of choices for those finicky eaters in your party.
Chef Attended Stations
To create a unique culinary environment we recommend our Chef Attended Station style of service. This interactive style presents a menu with variation centered around a culinary expert cooking and composing dishes in front of your guests.